As a Certified Partner, Constant Contact is one of my favorite tools.
Not just because I love email marketing and it is so effective, but because it is a great tool that you can use to integrate your marketing across platforms.
It’s a singular tool that you can use to track all of your marketing efforts.
Here are my 7 favorite things about Constant Contact:
- It has an easy drag-and-drop email builder. I do not need to know how to code to create great look emails.
- I can grow my list with amazing tools built-in from pop-ups on your website, to inline forms on your website and even a text to join feature.
- I can segment contacts and easily email the segment based on their activities like:
- People who opened specific emails or a specific email
- If they did not open emails
- If they have a tag in their profile
- and more.
- I can create landing pages that will provide leads for my business.
- I can post to my social media pages and see it all in one calendar, all for one price.
- I can automate my emails with an automated email series.
- I can create ads on Google, Facebook, and Instagram right inside Constant Contact.
There are other tools too, like the website builder, but overall, Constant Contact is a great one-stop shop for managing all your digital marketing needs.
Looking for tips to grow your email list?
Here are my tips about where to include your email list signups:
- Ask people when they are making a purpose, when you are helping people, at events (even virtual ones)
- Put up signs inside your store, restaurant, business
- Include information on your business card
- Include it on flyers, direct mail, and brochures
- Place it on your website
- Include the sign up on social media
- Include it in your email signature
- When people are checking out online
How do you entice people to sign up?
- Don’t make it about joining your email list. Add value.
- Provide discounts and promotions.
- To stay in the know about what’s happening and volunteer and donate.
- Share exclusive content.
- Disclose how many times you will be sending and what you will be sending and stick to it.
Following my own advice:
Interested in monthly marketing tips and tricks? Join today and gain access to content not available to the public.